- Pray Teshuvah! (the returning to G-D with all of our heart, soul, and strength)
- Pray for a greater measure of endurance (see verse below) for the days ahead
- Pray for the outpouring of the Spirit of G-D for salvation, deliverance, restoration, and healing, especially within our families and congregation
- Pray for the next generation to arise with a passion for G-D, a passion for His Holiness, and the anointing to preach the good news of Messiah Yeshua, with signs and wonders following.
- Pray for an increased ability to discern and hear the voice of G-D. Pray for an increase of faith to believe for the things that are not as if they already are. (Rom. 4:17)
- Pray for greater unity in our families and in our LOJ family
- Pray for the upcoming High Holidays: that salvation would touch our brethren, the Jewish people, both in the land and in the Diaspora; that there would be a lifting of the veil regarding the atonement for Yom Kippur (Lev. 17:11) and Yeshua’s death would be seen as the only possible covering for man’s sin.
“Therefore then, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who have borne testimony to the Truth], let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence
the appointed course of the race that is set before us,
Looking away [from all that will distract] to Yeshua, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith and is also its Finisher “